Tango ReCap System; ©2004-2014 Tango Enterprises, Inc.
Any organization with mobile staff who currently
use paper forms to report back to their central office or home
base can benefit from this highly customizable system. Virtually
anyone who needs to collect and report field data to be integrated
into an office back-end system, is now able to make this process
easier, faster, safer and more accurate with improved back-end
administration. These benefits apply to a wide range of services
including home services such as pest control or landscape
services, surveyors, home inspectors, insurance claims processors,
plumbing or utility services, or real estate agents just to
name a few.
- Upload questionnaires, client account
information, parts and labor information after each transaction
is completed for faster and more efficient administration.
- Account for cash transactions and billable
- Third party users can review completed
transactions near real-time.
- Central office account information can
be pushed out to the field staff so that internal account
changes are communicated near real-time.
- Improve accuracy of records, save cost
through paper reduction and reduced administrative labor
by eliminating re-keying of information.
- Shorten billing cycles shortened due to
near real-time data input.
- Allow customers and authorized third parties
up to the minute access to field data on a secure website.
The ReCap System is hardware independent
and extremely flexible. It allows for easy software
application integration with any Windows Pocket PC based PDA,
tablet PCs or laptop PCs featuring wireless internet access.
The PDAs used in a currently deployed application
are Samsung SPH-i700 devices, but the system is compatible
with any PDA that can support
- Pocket PC 2002 Operating System or greater
- Compact .Net framework
- Internet connection, e.g. WIFI, data service through
Verizon or other data carriers
- Optional handheld printer compatible with PDA
The back-end system is scalable from a single
PC to a complex enterprise environment. A typical back-end
environment is comprised of
- Microsoft 2003 Small Business Server
- SQL Server 2000
- Adequate Internet connection based on the number of
For a specific requirements
analysis and a customized quote call:
Scott Butler 703-964-4000 ext. 111 or contact him at email@example.com